Arizona Adoption Agency – Adoption Agency Phoenix AZ
A Child’s Dream has enjoyed the privilege of serving birth parents and adoptive parents with adoptions in Arizona since 2007. As a licensed adoption agency in Arizona (License # 911901261) with a skilled staff you can trust that we will complete your adoption with compassion & experience.
Our case workers/social worker in Arizona is Laurie Shelton and Stephenne Berger.
For the last 16 years Laurie has had the good fortune of providing a service that both ignites and satisfies her passion to help people achieve a better life. As an Adoption Specialist for attorneys and private agencies, she has supported over 500 birthparents from diverse cultural, economic and social backgrounds, counseling and guiding birthmothers and adopting families and facilitating communication between all parties. Propelled by desire and hope, but grounded by professionalism, Laurie has made a measurable difference in the lives of each member of the adoption triad. Laurie resides in Phoenix and has easy access to servicing the needs of our clients. Additionally we have an office presence located at 1300 S. Milton Road, Suite #221, in Flagstaff.
So whether you are in Phoenix, Flagstaff, Tucson, Yuma, Lake Havasu, or anywhere in Arizona please give us a call. Birth Parents call 1-800-247-8280.
Benefits of working with A Child’s Dream of Arizona:
- Your very own Arizona Adoption Specialist helping in person to service your every need
- We help get you medical coverage and find a Doctor and prenatal care in Arizona.
- 24 hour availability on call
- Choose adoptive families from all over the USA
- Educate you about Open, Semi-Open, or Closed Adoption Plans
- You make every decision for YOUR own hospital plan
- Counseling is available indefinitely at no expense to birthmothers
- Future contact with pictures, letters until child reaches age 18 if you choose
The attorney our agency uses and recommends in Arizona is:
Kelly Sifferman – Attorney
Our social worker contact:
Social Work Director
Susan Andersen, MSW, LSW
We Are Here To Help
- Free Counseling Available
- Medical, Housing and Living Assistance
- Safe, Secure and Confidential
- Open or Closed Adoptions
- You Choose the Adoptive Family and Degree of Openness
- Ongoing Letters and Photos
- Warm, Caring, and Experienced Staff