Nevada Adoption Agency – Adoption Agency Las Vegas NV
A Child’s Dream of Nevada is a licensed non-profit adoption agency (Licensed # L8-747993) that has nearly 20 years of experience serving birth mothers and adoptive parents throughout the state of Nevada. It is a requirement from the state of Nevada that anyone wanting to complete an adoption must go through a licensed adoption agency, including attorneys.
Here are some benefits of working with A Child’s Dream of Nevada:
- Our staff is made up of licensed, experienced social workers in Northern Nevada, including Reno/Sparks/Carson City and rural areas, and all of Las Vegas Metro area and the rural areas of Southern Nevada. They have all been specialists in adoption placement for nearly 20 years. They know how to serve and understand both the birth parent and adoptive parent aspects of adoption. There are 2 social workers in Northern Nevada and 3 in Southern Nevada. In Las Vegas we are located at 4550 West Oakey Blvd. in Suite 111-R.
- The social workers are experienced in birth mother support and there is someone on call 24/7.
- Our social workers of which we have two servicing the Northern part of the state and three servicing the Southern part of the state, are skilled at preparing home studies and seeing adoptive parents through the adoption process.
The attorney our agency uses and recommends in Nevada is:
Eric Stovall – Attorney
Our social worker contact:
Dee Domenici, MSW, LCSW
We Are Here To Help
- Free Counseling Available
- Medical, Housing and Living Assistance
- Safe, Secure and Confidential
- Open or Closed Adoptions
- You Choose the Adoptive Family and Degree of Openness
- Ongoing Letters and Photos
- Warm, Caring, and Experienced Staff