Washington State Adoption Agency – Adoption Agency Seattle WA
A Child’s Dream is a licensed non-profit child placement agency located at 19491 Front St., Poulsbo, WA 98370 and has been serving birth mothers and birth parents throughout the state since 1998. We’ve helped facilitate domestic adoptions from Seattle, Tacoma, Olympia, Vancouver, Bellingham, Yakima, Spokane, Wenatchee and many other cities across Washington.
As a licensed adoption agency (Lic# PROV721327) in the State of Washington you can rest assured that your adoption will follow the legal process as regulated by the state. If you are unsure about choosing adoption for your baby please know that we will meet with you at a location of your choice.
As a birthmother or adoptive parent you can have the peace of mind that you are working with an experienced agency and that we will walk side by side with you throughout the entire adoption process. You can always contact us with any questions any time of day.
Benefits of working with A Child’s Dream:
- Caseworker/Coordinator One on One Care and Assistance
- Provide transportation to and from doctor’s appointments
- Licensed Du la/Labor coach (works with birth mother in aid of delivery of the baby)
- Pregnancy financial support and post placement
- Follow ups
- Counseling available if desired
- Adoption as an Abortion alternative
- Will meet with no obligation at location of your choice. We will come to you.
- Personal attention anywhere in the state
In Washington State our caseworker/coordinator is:
Gina M. Kotzin
The adoption attorney our agency uses and recommends in Washington is:
Carol Rainey – Attorney
We Are Here To Help
- Free Counseling Available
- Medical, Housing and Living Assistance
- Safe, Secure and Confidential
- Open or Closed Adoptions
- You Choose the Adoptive Family and Degree of Openness
- Ongoing Letters and Photos
- Warm, Caring, and Experienced Staff